The GXP1630 is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs). This Linux-based model includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. A 132×64 backlit LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched gigabit network ports, HD audio, multi-language support, integrated PoE and call-waiting allow the GXP1630 to be a high quality, versatile and dependable office phone.
• 3 SIP accounts, 3 line keys, 4-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
• HD audio on speakerphone and handset
• Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
• 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
• EHS support for Plantronics headsets
• Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records