The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ single board computer from the Pi Foundation has the smaller footprint of the Raspberry Pi 1 A+ board, but it shares the same computing power and functionality as the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ board. On board is the ARM Cortex-A53, 64-Bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz and dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.3/BLE.
1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-band wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE in the same mechanical format as the Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ extends the Raspberry Pi 3 range into the A+ board format.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- Single USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Camera Module
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi Touch Display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input