|• High-Definition Video: Records every image in crystal-clear 1080p definition
• Advanced Night Vision: Provides a visual distance of up to 30 ft
• Motion Detection and Notifications: Notifies you when the camera detects movement
• Sound and Light Alarm: Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors
• Two-Way Audio: Enables communication through a built-in microphone and speaker
• Safe Storage: Locally stores up to 128 GB on a microSD card, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. (Based on laboratory conditions)
• Easy Setup and Management: Manage everything with Tapo app
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Receive a notification whenever your camera detects motion and see a video clip of the motion for closer inspection. Also, you can personalize your own experiences by setting the motion detection zones to only capture what happens in the area that you choose.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Don’t wake up your loved ones when you crack open their doors to check on them. Watch over from your phone with 30 ft of night vision. You’ll have peace of mind, and they will have a good night’s sleep.
Protect Your Privacy
A microSD card stores up to 128 GB, equal to 384 hours (16 days) of footage. Shut down surveillance to protect your privacy whenever you want.
1080p definition video provides more clarity and sharpness in pictures due to a higher number of pixels. This helps with identification and recognition from away.
Live view and two-way audio
With the Tapo C100, you can see what exactly happens in your home, no worry any more. Also, you are able to communicate with loved ones through the built-in microphone and speaker.
Not only will the camera send notifications to you when motion is detected, it’ll also trigger lights and sounds as an alarm.
Share Memorable Moments
Save the most unforgettable moments and share them with your loved ones. Tapo cameras are always there to help you record every memorable moment.
A tap leads to what matters most to you
The free Tapo Camera app puts everything you need at your fingertips.
1)Check the video box to playback previous records
2)Set a schedule to check periodic video
3)Check what happens in multiple Tapo cameras with one app
Easy Setup with Tapo app
Follow the guidance and finish setup within several minutes
1)Download the Tapo app
2)Turn on your camera and plug it in
3)Follow the guidance in the app